Friday, June 15, 2012

The Adventures on Kah: The Beginning: Part One

Three days Earlier


In the northern quadrant of the Milk Way galaxy, a ship flew in silence... Mostly. 

The alarm was sounding.
The engine was failing.
And there was lots of yelling inside the cabin.

"Stupid Boy! I told you to get the engine checked!" A feminine voice yelled.

"Darling, I did!" A male voice answered in a distinct Elven accent.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid boy!"

The Elven man sat back in a chair and folded his hands behind his head. Meanwhile, the woman yelled and yelled for a long time. Until finally, she spoke something even remotely understandable.

"Out!"

"Excuse me?" The Elven man questioned.

"Out!" She repeated.

"You expect me to leave the rocket? You seriously expect me to leave a rocket floating in space? There is a vacuum suction out there and no oxygen. Um, no."

She said nothing.

"Why would you even say something like that to me?! You're my wife! You are supposed to care about me! Why in the-" The Elven man stopped talking and began to stare at something outside in the distance.

"Why did you stop talking?" She turned around and followed his glance herself, when she saw it. 

There was a giant planetary mass growing closer and closer to them.

"That's a planet, isn't it?" She asked.


He nodded.
She gulped.
They both prepared for impact.








No comments:

Post a Comment